Everything we do stems from the Gospel of Jesus Christ
Strong faith? Little faith? No faith? Then this is the church for you. Renewal is a gathering of God’s children of all different faith levels who seek to learn who King Jesus is, what He’s done for us, and how He affects every aspect of our lives.
We believe truly following Jesus is more than just saying a prayer or checking a box next to “Christian” when asked about faith.
Jesus IS King and His kingdom looks different than the kingdoms of this world. His Gospel sets us free to worship God for all of His glory, in spirit and in truth. We would love to have the privilege to meet you and share the great news of the Gospel.
Come join us as we follow Jesus!
We are part of the Mennonite Brethren Denomination
Not familiar with Mennonite Brethren?
We are excited to tell you more about us!
Our Core Convictions
- We are a believer’s church: to deal with our human sinfulness, we teach conversion to new life through faith in Jesus Christ and practice baptism as a public sign of personal commitment to Jesus as Savior and Lord.
- We are Bible-centered: we accept the Bible as the inspired and authoritative word of God, seeking to obey its teaching, as illumined by the Holy Spirit and interpreted in the Christian community.
- We emphasize discipleship: we seek to live as authentic followers of Jesus in our daily lives, orienting our lives around Jesus’ teaching and model.
- We value Christian fellowship: we believe the church is a biblical and mutually loyal community that expresses itself in worship, fellowship, accountability and witness.
- We are mission-minded: we share our faith by telling others about the Good News of Jesus and serving others in our neighborhoods and around the world, in obedience to Jesus’ Great Commandment and to the Great Commission.
- We seek peace: we believe the Bible invites us to be at peace with God and with others, even our enemies.
- We cultivate healthy relationships: we are committed to choices that produce wholeness, healing, joy and peace in all relationships.